The team awakens in the damaged landing bay and soon hears pounding coming from the outside. The team tries their external sensors and finds them jammed. As Donovan Altair tries to breakthrough the jam, RX-47B and Allen Leats go up to the top of the ship and have a look around. Finding nothing, but having a hard time seeing their bay door, they go back down and open up the bay door. There they find a Trisirus, but wearing an engineering outfit and instead of skin, it seems to be made up of a dark orange jelly like skin. It meeps at them and starts to board the ship. However, the team stops it before it could get far. It takes T’ease by the arm and tries to lead her out of the ship. After some discussion with the rest of the crew, T’ease agrees to go down with the Trisirus.
After being led through a decontamination chamber, T’ease meets with a bat Trisirus officer who demands that the entire crew meet him. T’ease denies him access and T’ease is taken back to the ship, but not before letting them know that they won’t have much time because the enemy will soon be upon them.
The team decides to wait it out on the ship, but soon more jelly Trisirus show up pounding on the door. The group gives the Trisirus a datapad to communicate, but it doesn’t seem to help. Eventually the team agrees to come down, but again stop the jelly Trisirus from boarding the ship.
They meet with the officer who tells them the following:
1. They are in the Phase dimension
2. The jelly Trisirus are in fact the Oort.
3. The Oort like to emulate/imitate. Thus, the Oort are imitating the Trisirus.
4. The enemy consists of Oort and Rotors, but are led by an unknown source.
5. Any attempt to leave the Phase dimension will return them to their time of origin. Thus, when the team leaves, they’ll return to their time, but if a Trisirus leaves, they’ll return to 30,000 years ago.
6. Some of the enemy escaped from the Phase dimension and most likely appeared 30,000 years ago. However, they are notoriously patient and are waiting for something before they strike. No idea what it could be.
7. The officer had some involvement with Master Ceyantes who has a device that can find the enemy. Ceyantes was supposed to set up a research facility on the eastern continent of Hassan to find out more about the enemy, but he has not checked in a long time.
8. The Trisirus put a tracking device on the Ceyantes own device and thus he can be found by the team.
9. Crandoon is not a place, rather a codeword and greeting between the officer and Ceyantes. The officer is not sure why Ceyantes would be using this with people outside of just them.
10. The team is warned by the officer to look out for disappearances as hospitals as that’s where the enemy first started on Hassan.
An alert goes off that Rotors and ‘gels’ have boarded the ship. The team retreats to their own ship, but RX is attacked by some kind of Oort ooze which glued him to the ground. The team manages to burn the thing off of him, but not before it caused some acid damage. The team boards their ship and leaves. However, as they exit the ship, they find themselves in the middle of a space battle near Phase-Hassan. The team decided to stay by the hangar and wait it out. A few minutes later, they are transported out of the Phase dimension.
The team awakens and finds that they had jumped farther than they had wanted. Apparently they had come out of their jump and took some fighter damage (cosmetic) and the ship automatically jumped back into hyperspace.
The team makes it makes to Brentaal and visits with Shunari. He informs the team of a new job, but a dangerous one. He wants them to kidnap a slave scientist on a Hutt world who has recently discovered a new powerful form of spice. He wants the team to kidnap him and wipe out any evidence of the new spice before the Hutts put it into production.
The team now plans for their biggest and most dangerous mission yet…